Sill Underground
heart and soul of our community
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Sill Yard Sales! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale
PCSing? Win the lottery? Explore homes for rent near Fort Sill courtesy of Military Real Estate!


who's talking here?

Hooah Wifey 1
Pr3c!05@ 2
ORomance 1
a3514849uu 2

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites     » flag dangerous topic flag as a dangerous topic

a3514849uu --- 7 years ago -

Ok my husband and i don't have any kids together. He is in the military. Will the military pay for it to get undone? Please let me know what to do or how to get started on it. I want to have another baby and my husband wants one real bad. 

ORomance --- 7 years ago -

I have been looking in to this as well. Yes the military will pay if its done thru the military. There is also a waiting list that you have to be on. Just talk to your gyn doc and she will give you the right papers to fill out. there is also a time limit if you had your tubes tied for more then 10 years then your chances of having a baby is goes down. My gf had hers done and she was blessed with a beautiful baby boy. I hope this helps and good luck! 

a3514849uu --- 7 years ago -

Yes this helps alot. Do i go to the military gyn on base or off? It hasn't been that long so hope we will get it done soon. Thank you so much. 

Pr3c!05@ --- 7 years ago -

Family members are no longer seen on post. You have to go to the Frontier Medical Home on SW Lee. Next to the Southwestern Medical Center. Their phone number is 580-558-0143. You should have received a letter from Tricare regarding this change and if they made any changes to your family's PCM. Hope this info helps. 

Hooah Wifey --- 7 years ago -

Hmm I got a letter changing my on-post provider but nothing saying the place. Is this for newcomers or everybody? I remember Ft Campbell not seeing people that live off post at their hospital.

I asked my pcp at RACH and he said that they don't cover it period. I went researching about and found that it is only big military hospitals that covers it and there's a waiting list usually long. Im pcsing to Ft Lewis and they have a fertility clinic there where they provide the services. Close to here the only one I found is in San Antonio good 6hrs away. Good luck. 

Pr3c!05@ --- 7 years ago -

@Hoah Wifey:

Yeah I got the same letter a few weeks back. I actually found out about it when I drove to RACH for my appointment and they told me it was all away accross town! The letter did mention the change of provider, but not facility. 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...


Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Sill Underground